Dusting off the ol’ blog and hope to post here regularly again. I haven’t published anything since November! (Although there are a few things sitting in my drafts folder).
Inspired by Tracy Shutterbean, here are my intentions for the week.
- Stroller Strides x2 (instructing Monday, hoping to make it to my usual Friday class)
- yoga x1 (maybe x2 if my husband is home Saturday morning)
- mail belated Mother’s Day card to my grandmother
- Finish Homing Instincts (so gorgeous; I want to recommend it to everyone)
- 17-week bump selfie (yep, currently working on baby #2)
- make progress on striped stockinette snake
- catch up on laundry (a situation that has gone from bad to worse lately)
- drop off stuff at Goodwill
- literary writers boot camp (I signed up through Mothers Always Write–they have another coming up in June— and I am woefully behind due to “morning sickness”)
- cut out and interface pattern pieces for Planner Addiction pouch— planning on using this for art journal supplies for a trip I have in a few weeks!
- document a day in the life alongside The Year of Creativity community– if I succeed I’ll share on Thursday or Friday!
- pick up vacuum cleaner– dropped it off a month ago for repairs, and now I really need to vacuum!
- Gap and Loft returns
- End of year teacher gifts
- Order lamps for master bedroom
- Figure out how to keep a 3.5-year-old entertained all summe