It’s halfway through July and this post has been languishing, mostly finished, in my drafts. But better late than never, eh?
First, a recap of my June goals:
Pick a weekend for a ‘momcation’ and make a hotel reservation Continue fine-tuning nightly routineDone, but still room for improvement. Building solid routines is a life goal for me right now (so much easier to raise a family with routines in place), so I’m going to continue to work on this one. Try dry brushingMy husband thinks I’m weird.
Health + Wellness
- Work on increasing water and vegetable intake Probably? I need to figure out a good way to track this
Schedule appointment for MTHFR testingUnfortunately, I couldn’t get an appointment until mid-August, and even then I can’t expect any answers from that appointment.
Attend MommyconI was in bed with a sinus infection the day before the conference, so I was only able to go to a couple of sessions in the morning, but I’m glad I went.
- Submit at least 1 piece to a contributor network Nope
- Continue working on editor spreadsheet No progress on this
- 1 date and 1 at-home date with husband (at least!) Half done since we managed an at-home date.
- Try 3 process art activities from First Art for Toddlers and Twos with E 2/3 done, he played around with paint on a canvas one day and made a sticky collage. I was really impressed with how long he stayed interested in his painting activity. The sticky collage wasn’t as well received.
- Edit, upload and print photos from April + May 2015 (yes, I’m really a full year behind!) I really need to prioritize this
Just for Fun
Set-up Midori Traveler’s Notebook Finish bear carrier from Little Things to SewUnfortunately, E has no interest in wearing Baby. Oh well, I still enjoyed sewing it!
- Continue fine-tuning nightly routine and track progress in journal
- Known workshop This is a writing workshop from Coffee + Crumbs and I am so very glad signed up for it
- Momcation at the end of the month
- Add 10 entries to editor list
- Submit at least one piece to a contributor network
- Edit, upload and print photos from April, May and June 2015
- 4 activities with E from Artful Parenting 101
- At least 2 at-home dates with the husband. I’d aim for a real date in there, but my parents (aka free babysitting) will be out of town a lot in July.
Just for Fun