Hello? It’s been a long time since I’ve written in this space. Life has been a bit too full this past year, and like many other things, blogging fell to the bottom of the list. And yet the funny thing about writing for a living is that it’s really so much easier when you are also writing for fun. So I’m making a commitment to myself to be back here a bit more regularly (once a week? a few times a month?) in the hopes that completing freelance projects starts to feel less like pulling teeth.
And in an effort to live a more balanced life, I sat down and thought about what I would like to accomplish this month.
- Pick a weekend for a ‘momcation’ and make a hotel reservation
- Continue fine-tuning nightly routine
- Try dry brushing
Health + Wellness
- Work on increasing water and vegetable intake
- Schedule appointment for MTHFR testing
- Attend Mommycon
- Submit at least 1 piece to a contributor network
- Continue working on editor spreadsheet
- 1 date and 1 at-home date with husband (at least!)
- Try 3 process art activities from First Art for Toddlers and Twos with E
- Edit, upload and print photos from April + May 2015 (yes, I’m really a full year behind!)
Just for Fun